Providing the ideal solution for your needs
We specialize in high volume production runs where consistent quality and adherence to delivery schedule is critical.
Plastic parts are primarily manufactured through an injection molded process. Raw materials for these parts are very stable and can stay in a fluid state before pressure and heat is applied for final curing. Before parts are ejected from the mold, the entire assembly is cooled allowing the parts to solidify in their designed shape. Because of the tool design, excessive flash and final processing is minimized making this a very efficient process.
We have capabilities you need in numerous materials including but not limited to:
- LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) – Flexible/tough
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) – High Strength to density ratio
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) – Impact Resistant/Tough
- Nylon – Versatile/one of the most commonly used polymers
- PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone) – High heat/chemical resistance
- Acetal (Delrin) – Fuel Resistance/abrasion resistant/low friction
- Polycarbonate – Great optical properties
- Polyetherimide (PEI) – (PEEK/UITEM) – Extreme heat
* Most plastics can be glass filled/carbon fiber filled/bronze filled to enhance or achieve added properties.