Precision Metal Casting, Forging, and Machining
High Quality Manufactured Specialty Metal Components + Assemblies
PPC is a certified ISO/IATF manufacturer and distributor of highly engineered mechanical components and assembled solutions. Our expanded overseas production capacity offers a broad range of precision metal-based engineered solutions produced to the highest quality most exacting standards.
Our ISO/IATF certified production facilities produce custom cast, forged, and machined metal parts and component assemblies in iron, zinc, and aluminum. We offer a complete range of services from design and precision manufacturing to strict quality control throughout the entire production process.
Our custom metals components business is characterized by:
Investment and die casting
Gravity and sand casting
Hot and cold processes
Turning, milling, grinding on precision CNC equipment
A Wide Array of Custom Metal Manufactured Services + Support
PPC prides itself on our ability to meet the quality and timing requirements of some of the most demanding OEM manufacturers and engineered components assembly distributors in the world.
We offer a complete range of services from component design and integrated manufacturing operations in ISO9001:2015 certified plants strategically located in low cost countries. We have established strict quality control processes at the overseas production source as well as stateside in our three regionally located distribution and shipping centers.
Focused on Industries that Demand Precision Engineered Metal Solutions
Our metal casting, forging, and precision machining capabilities are targeted at a broad array of industries that require the highest quality engineered metal components. We understand that our reputation is built and maintained based on the quality of every component we ship.
Highest Quality Precision Metal Component Manufacturing
Premiere Precision Components offers a broad, custom integrated metal casting capabilities set providing iron, steel, zinc, and aluminum die casting as well as hot and cold forging process applications.
Our custom engineered metal capabilities cover the following areas:
- One of the oldest industrial metal forming techniques
- Uses advanced wax & refractory materials to create components in a range of metals and high performance alloys
- PPC investment casting create fine surface finish, reduced tooling costs, and greater design freedom
- Metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity
- Process uses non-ferrous metals like zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, pewter, and tin-based alloys
- Die castings are characterized by a very good surface finish (by casting standards) and dimensional consistency
Gravity + Sand Casting
- AKA Permanent Mold Casting, gravity casting employs reusable molds usually made from metal.
- Sand Casting is produced in special factories and accounts for over 60% of all metal castings
- Sand Casting molds are relatively cheap and the sand is typically contained in a system of frames or mold boxes
- A manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces.
- Multiple forging processes used – cold, warm, and hot forging
- Forged parts are widely used in mechanisms and machines wherever a component requires high strength
- A precise process to remove material from a workpiece while holding close tolerance finishes
- Offered in various forms including milling, turning and electrical discharge machining
- Modern precision machining process involves a cutting tool that removes material from the workpiece
A Commitment to Quality
At PPC, we take producing the highest quality, most reliable components and engineered assemblies to heart! We embrace strict quality control practices and maintain ISO 9001:2015 certifications.
We work closely with our customers to produce only the highest quality, on spec parts. From molded rubber and plastic parts to more complex engineered metal component systems, PPC has the experience, resources, and commitment to provide the highest quality, custom manufactured solutions to our OEM manufacturer and distributor partners.